*Pediatric CPR * Pediatric First Aid * Health & Safety *
Partial Reimbursements Available!
Who is Eligible?
- Family Child Care Providers
- License Exempt Providers
- Family Child Care assistants
- Center Staff
- Must live & or work in Pathways' service area
What can be Reimbursed?
- Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) (minimum 4 hours)
- Pediatric First Aid and/or (minimum 4 hours)
- Preventive Health and Safety
Please note: Certification courses must be taken during the current fiscal year which starts July 1 and ends June 30th. The courses must be offered by the American Red Cross, American Heart Association or an EMSA approved training program.
To request certification reimbursements, you must submit the following to the Resource & Referral Department at Pathways:
- Original Receipts
- A copy of the certification cards
- Completed Health & Safety Request form
- FCC Reimbursement - For Family Child Care Licensee
- LE Reimbursement - For License-Exempt Provider
- Assistants Ctr Staff Reimbursement - For Family Child Care Assistant/Child Care Center Staff
Please note: Reimbursement are available on a first come, first served basis, as funds are available. Reimbursement will not exceed $100 per person per year. Reimbursement will not exceed payment of the actual cost of the certification. Each participant shall pay at least $5.00 co-pay for each certification course.
For more information, please contact the Resource and Referral Department at 213-427-2710.